Selection of High-flex Fiber Optic Cables
Williamsburg, VA (June 17, 2011). With more than ten years of experience in Plastic Optical Fiber (POF)/Plastic Coated Fiber (PCF) Cables and assembling. LEONI Fiber Optics stands ready to meet the steadily growing demand for customized infrastructure cables and assemblies used in wind turbines and solar plants offering newly developed: Optical Fiber (POF, PCF, HCS, Glass) for Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA).
Wind Turbines: communication cable and control cable for control unit, tower and nacelle, onshore & offshore.
Solar Plants: communication cable and control cable for solar plants, e.g. Sun following-up device for solar panels.
High Flex Fiber Optic Cable Features:
- • Low-temperature solutions down to – 40 °C
- • Torsion approved and tested
- • Plug & Play solutions
- • UL approval available (US/Canada)
- • Protection tubing , UV-resistant und rodent proof
- • High-temperature solutions up to + 70°C
- • Fastbus, Fast Ethernet, V Pin, Versatile Link
- • Assembling with connectors HP, HFBR 4521 (Hard Clad Silica Optical Fiber Connector), FSMA, ST, HP, SC, F05